Your safety is our priority. Please review below precautions we ask to be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1. Please arrive no more than 5min before appointment time, and wait in your car until we call / text you to come in.
2. Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you don’t have one, we will be able to supply you one at a small cost.
3. Please reschedule if you are feeling unwell, or showing symptoms of COVID, or if you have travelled and not
undergone the mandatory 14 day isolation.
4. Come alone, children under 10 are allowed one parent to accompany them.
5. Please use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering, and when you exit the building.
6. We are unable to serve beverages at this time, please feel free to bring one from home.
7. A temporary $5 increase per service will be added, helping us cover the costs of extra PPE, cleaning supplies,
and time taken to ensure safety.
8. Our waiting room will be closed, and any retail purchases will be handled by the stylist until your appointment is
9. We will be taking proper steps to ensure thorough cleaning procedures are followed before and after every client.
We will be wearing aprons that can be sanitized between clients, and will be wearing masks and safety glasses
as well, also tones of hand washing!